Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Peerless Bridging Transformer Specs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jdlowe13's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know where I can find specs and info on Peerless Bridging Transformer model 15335? I have heard that Altec purchased or merged with Peerless. So I looked through the Altec spec sheets on this website but could not find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Josh

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member martyh45's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I?m not sure what specs you are looking for but it is a 15k:15k bridging transformer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jdlowe13's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering if there was a spec sheet on it or some other paper work telling me about it. Exactly what is it designed to do?
    Thanks
    Josh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.